


Can you believe it? I actually got Tony into a Canucks hat! Check out the pic! :0) Our nephew, Rick, is playing on Tuesday night against the Flames and our whole family will be sitting together! (Not just us, but all of my side of the family too!) BTW - this is Tony's most favourite posture at home, as of late :0)
I remember the first game we ever took Louis to at the Saddledome (it was when Wes, our oldest nephew, was playing with the Hitmen). A fight broke out and a couple of guys got sent to the penalty box. Louis was asking alot of questions about the process. We explained that if you fight, you get a kind of "time out" . . . his response was (he was 5 at the time) . . . "I don't think any of these guys ever went to kindergarten . . . or they would know better!" :0)
I hope we won't see Rick in any "time outs" ... I'm way too sensitive for hockey fights ... oh well. I'm REALLY looking foward to the "King's" all being together in one place ... doesn't happen too often - and this is a great reason! Thanks Non and Pop!
Here's a Scripture that I thought was fitting ... from Philippians 3:14, "I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." It's not what we do as a career on this earth that will count in heaven .... it's how we do what we're called to do. Amen.
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Go! Canucks! Go!
Posted by
Ms. Stephanie
at
9/14/2006 11:40:00 p.m.
2 comments:
John would love this post!
Love the Site. Have fun with everyone. I really enjoy the Scpriture.
Norm
Post a Comment