Tuesday, March 13, 2007

How Was YOUR Day?

The day started out rather interstingly ... I locked myself out of my house this morning as I was on my way to take the kids to school! I left my keys right beside the phone (after calling to confirm the time of my doctor's appointment). Out I went! And then ... click! Jeep keys, house keys - the works - all inside! Thank God that my neighbour was home! I was SO thankful! We all went into her house (what a gracious woman!) and I called Uncle Paul to come open the door (hoping he had a spare key - praise God - he did!).

On the way to school, the roads were pure ice. We were listening to CBC and on came 'The Skaters Waltz' - boy did I laugh! Three cars in front of me went careening past the turn right in time with the music! La-da-da-da, La-da-da-da, La-da-da-da ... it was very funny (everyone was fine :0) It's where we live!

Anyway, the day got better ... snow and all ...

The kids have been having a great time on their blogs - I added some new links for them to different kids' sites (NASA, World Wildlife Fed., Classical Music for kids and a Neuroscience site). They love it! I love that I can add links to their own blogs that I choose and they aren't just randomly surfing the net ... it's just back and forth from those sites. Regina is colouring her 'neuroscientist' colouring page as I type (yup - that's my Regina!) It was great to observe who wanted to go to what site. Regina and Louis both liked the neuroscience site - Maria not so much. Maria loved the Classical Music site but stayed the longest on the NASA site. They all loved that one the best, I think.

Well, now that the time change has kicked in at least it's still light out for awhile :0) I wasn't enjoying waking up in the dark again ... and it's nice to be able to open the windows again! After the huge snow storm we had I was beginning to wonder what it would be like to live in AUSTRALIA! (I decided there are definately too many bugs! :0)

Well, the boys are home from violin lesson ... off I go to tuck and kiss the kids good night!

Ciao!

0 comments: