I found this video below and wanted to share it with all of you. It seems that there have been more reasons than usual to pray. Although, I'm sure that it is my own perception and the Holy Spirit's presence that is causing this increased awareness :0)
Sometimes I wonder if I'm "DOING" enough for God - if I am truly a servant at heart ... but then, in the quietness of my soul as I take those 'time-outs' with Him (not often enough - for sure), I begin to understand that it is not my doing that matters to God ... it's my response to his call. He is the one who will take action, I only have to be open to his prompting to pray and then watch and wait as His glorious plans unfold.
My heart is full of hope and prayer for friends who have family members in need of healing and comfort (spiritually and physically) as well as those who are experiencing loss, suffering and hardship. God knows our needs - He knows our hearts' desires and He cares ... He will never leave us nor forsake us - He is our hope ...
Friday, January 11, 2008
A Time for Prayer ...
Posted by
Ms. Stephanie
at
1/11/2008 03:12:00 p.m.
0 comments:
Post a Comment