Tuesday, July 03, 2007

My long neglected blog ...

I just read, 'last published ... June 20th!!!!' Yikes! What a couple of weeks we've had ... Our move is over and there are only a few little details to attend with at the 'old' place. Of course, there is the massive job of unpacking and getting settled - but I'm not against letting that have its own timeframe as we get to it ... hopefully, I'll get my camera working soon and be able to upload some photos of the new place !

Where to begin? It seems more difficult to re-enter my 'journalling' habit after being away from it for so long. Isn't it like that with many things in life? Chores ... relationships ... daily prayer and devotionals ...

I am amazed at the MANY times over the last few weeks that God has gently prompted me to see my circumstances through His Sovereign eyes ... I could have (and almost did) get quite overwhelmed by the moving process and all the details - yet there were many lessons to learn and I'm thankful to have grown in faith through it all. I've had the support and prayers of good friends and family and the Lord has blessed me greatly through their love and kindness ...

Tony is back at work, Louis is off on a well-deserved (and greatly desired) holiday with his Nona and Poppa ... and the girls and I are having a lovely, quiet day in our new home.

Only the Lord knows what this day will bring ... but whatever may come (this day - or all the rest), my heart is thankful and my soul is free ... thanks be to God :0)

0 comments: